Deadline: |2016.10.25 extended to 2016.11.10
Shenzhen International Poster Festival is a commonweal propaganda cultural project sponsored by Shenzhen Futian District Government. Established in 2015, it is a large-scale poster design campaign in Shenzhen towards the global, commits to being an influential and professional design festival in China. The 2nd Shenzhen International Poster Festival will be held in December 2016 at national museum-Shenzhen Guan Shanyue Art museum. Then will be held every two years from 2016.
The 2nd SIPF collects the latest design achievement from global top designers and new emerging talents, encourages design subversion and innovation. With the goal to "design change future", the competition will directly reflect interaction and application of the current poster design in the cultural, social, commercial, and new media areas, contributes in providing a practical platform for poster design, cross design in China future, and promoting the international exchange between design field and education institutes.
The jury panel of 5 distinguished international graphic designers from global will select the awards in 4 categories of professionals and students according to international practice. Awarded winner will be eligible to receive bonus provided by the committee. All the winning and shortlisted entries will be displayed at the Shenzhen Guan Shanyue Art Museum in Dec. 2016.
Official Website: www.ipf-sz.com
1/ The 2nd Shenzhen International Poster Festival Poster Exhibition
2/ The 2nd Shenzhen International Poster Festival Poster Competition for Students
3/ Jury's Work Show of the 2nd SZ International Poster Festival
4/ International Academic Forum on Graphic Design
Entry Fee: Free
Deadline for Submission:
2016.10.25 extended to 2016.11.10
(All works should be arrived on or before the deadline for submission. The works that cannot arrive in time will be disqualified.)
Exhibition Date: 2016.12
Exhibition Venue: Shenzhen Guan Shanyue Art Museum
- A Cultural Promotion Poster
- B Public Campaign Poster
- C Commercial & Advertising Poster
- D Poster on specific theme: "Life"
- SIPF2016 Gold Award(one from each category)
- SIPF2016 Silver Award(one from each category)
- SIPF2016 Bronze Award(one from each category)
- SZIPF2016 Gold Award(one)
- SZIPF2016 Silver Award(two)
- SZIPF2016 Bronze Award(three)
List of selected works will be pronounced on Wechat or official website and co-ordinated media. The winner will be pronounced and granted award in SIPF2016 Award Ceremony.
- All the entry work must be the works published and announced by any of the country from Oct. 2013 to Oct. 2016.
- Size of works: No smaller than 36.4cm x 51.5cm and no larger than 120.0cm x 180.0cm.
- The number of submitted works is no more than 5 posters. One series work will be counted as one.
- Please submit each poster for 2 copies, mounting is not required.
- Each poster and the completed entry form should be saved a RGB JPG file with 350dpi in A4 size and sent to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org,the file should be named as the following rule:
- Professional: P-Designer-Title -Number
- Students: S-Designer-Title -Number
- Please create a new folder for your project, and name it following the rule:
- Professional: P-Designer-Country
- Students: S-Designer-Country
The organization Committee of the 2nd Shenzhen International Poster Festival
Guan Shanyue Art Museum
6026, Hongli Road, Futian District. Shenzhen City. China.
Post code: 518026