Rene Wanner's Poster Page
POSTER COMPETITIONS - Call for entries
The Ecuador Poster Bienal, 2016
Received from Christopher Scott. Please see the official web site
for more information.
Call for Posters
- (A) Commercial Posters (Promotional, Advertising, Typography, Branding, etc.)
- (B) Social Posters (Related to social and political issues)
- (C) Students (Created by the student after January 1st 2014)
- (D) To be Ecuadorian (Resident or Former Resident of Ecuador)
Terms of Participation
- Participation in the Ecuador Poster Bienal is free of charge.
- The competition is open worldwide.
- Entries must have been created/published after the January 1st, 2014.
- The number of entries submitted by each competitor is unlimited.
- Digital files of works are to be submitted to www.ecuadorposterbienal.com by June 1st, 2016 (JPG file - 500 px X 700 px - 72 dpi - RGB mode).
- Entries will be selected by the Jury and all selected participants will be informed by e-mail before 31st July 2016. Thereafter printed copies of works with completed Entry Form and Labels are to be sent by post. Entry Form and Labels are to be printed out from the Bienal website and filled in with block letters. The Entry Labels must be attached with adhesive tape to the back of each work in the bottom right corner.
- All submitted works will remain in the Ecuador Poster Bienal collection and will not be returned to the participants. The organisers have the right to exhibit and publish selected works for non-commercial purposes. The author must sign the entry form which indicates his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition.
25th September 2015
Call for entries open
1st June 2016
Call for entries close
10th June 2016
Jury works open
20th July 2016
Jury works close
31st July 2016
Selected posters announced
25th September 2016
Opening exhibition in Quito, Ecuador
page created on October 31, 2015 / this section is part of Rene Wanner's Poster Page