In accordance with Albe Steiner’s birth anniversary our school proposes you the realization of a poster to show at the new exhibition, that will open in the month of May 2014 at Spazio Steiner.
We address to students and professionals, inviting them to realize a poster , starting from a sentence by Albe , that we consider particularly actual: “Today is already tomorrow“ (homage to Albe and Lica Steiner).
students and professionals of any age and nationality can attend the competition.
the works must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org before and not after 16/04/2014; object of the mail “Albe Steiner competition – today is already tomorrow-“.
Please include the following information in the mail:
- name and surname of the candidate
- e-mail address
the works must respect the following technical characteristics:
- format A3
- 300 dpi
- font converted into layout.
The winner will have to send the poster 70X100, cmyk
the jury will be composed by:
- Marinella Principiano, school headmaster at IPS Albe Steiner
- Michele Antonaccio, teacher of Graphic design at IPS Albe Steiner
- Loredana Iannuzzi, teacher of Graphic design at IPS Albe Steiner
- Gianfranco Torri, teacher of Visual communication at Communication Sciences, Communication and Media culture at the University of Turin
- Claudio Zoccola, teacher of Graphic design at IPS Albe Steiner
16/04/2014 expiry date for sending the works
05/05/2014 publication of selected works and of the winner
30/05/2014 opening of the exhibition
the chosen poster will be printed with format 70X100 and will receive a € 500 prize.
the work rights are kept by the author
The school Albe Steiner is allowed to use the selected posters for exhibitions, catalogs and any other non-profit initiative.