4. International Student Poster Competition, Skopje, Macedonia, 2011 - HIV/AIDS
Received from Laze Tripkov. Please see the original web site
for more information and downloadable application forms.
The competition is only for students of art and design registered at an educational institution for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, media design and other related disciplines.
There's no limit for nationality.
Students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent.
Team entries are allowed; teams may consist a maximum of 3 students. If a team entry wins the competition, the prize will be equally split among all team members.
Each participant / group may enter a maximum of three poster visuals.
The poster should promote visual solutions of the global problems with the main topic of "HIV/AIDS" and promote a solution/concept to a wider international audience.
1. The poster should preferably be in English, German or French; however, poster texts in all other languages will be accepted.
2. Submit your poster in the following order:
- Printable PDF, TIFF, EPS or JPG in B3 format (350x500mm) with the resolution of 300 dpi with
- CMYK color setting.
- Preview JPG of the same poster in B6 format (120x176mm) with the resolution not bigger than 150 dpi with RGB color setting for online web publication.
3. All used fonts should be in outlines or rasterized.
4. No copyrighted material may be used for the design.
5. The organizers will reserve the right to utilize the contributed visuals for presentation and media use and to reproduce all entries for promotional purposes within the framework of the international promotional activities and campaigns.
First Prize: 1500 Euros
Second Prize: 1000 Euros
Third Prize: 600 Euros
Also, the jury will select 7 honorable mentions for the best posters
Entry deadline is 31 October, 2011.
prof. Thierry Sarfis, FRANCE
prof. Lech Majewski, POLAND
prof. Safet Spahiu, MACEDONIA
Kari Pippo, FINLAND
Neda Firfova, MACEDONIA
The jury will adhere to criteria based on: creativity, originality, aesthetics, communicability and excellence of execution.
The submitted posters must be designed by the entrant. If the work has the intellective right or copyright dispute, the organizer will cancel the qualification of the entry right. The entrant must undertake all the consequences. The entrant should ensure the organizer not to generate any copyright or other intellective right dispute for the use of the posters.
All the posters including the winning and the honorable mentions chosen by the jury members, are becoming a courtesy of PLAKART SkopjePoster. The organizer has the right to exhibit, publish (including digital publish) and collect the selected posters.
By filing the application form you fully agree with the terms of participation.